you click on the application link below you can complete the form online and print it
A completed Sunshine Brooks Foundation application packet should include the
- Application Data Sheet / Academic History Sheet
- Official Transcript (Minimum 3.50 Grade Point Average)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
The following criteria will be taken into consideration when reviewing and grading applications submitted to the Foundation and selecting those applicants to receive an award.
- Completeness and neatness of the application. All documentation received as one complete package in accordance with the application instructions.
- Timeliness of application submission. Applications must be postmarked NO LATER THAN MAY 1st.
- Ability of applicant, in the content of their personal statement, to clearly give insight into them self as a person and scholar and to outline their educational goals and accomplishments. (see application form)
- How well the Letter of Recommendation describes the applicant as a person and scholar, their goals and accomplishments, personal characteristics, quality of work, etc. (see application form)
- Meeting, by the applicant, of the minimum Grade Point Average required.
Due to the competitive nature of this program and the limited amount of annual scholarship funds available, not all applicants who meet the qualifications and/or selection criteria will receive an award.
All scholarship applications received by the Foundation become the sole, exclusive property of the Foundation. It is the policy of the Foundation not to disclose, to applicants or other persons, the results of the specific grading of individual applications, other than to notify every applicant by letter, if they were or were not selected for a scholarship.
MAY 1, 2018
APPLICATION TO :
THE SUNSHINE BROOKS FOUNDATION
ATTN: MICHAEL KEARNEY
POST OFFICE BOX 2728
EL CAJON, CA 92021